New Beginings...Enter the FED UP Marketer

First off, allow me to apologize for my long absence. I could tell you of how my kids have been sick, or how I got tied up with finals at school; but I won’t; this New Year coming isn’t about excuses. The main point is that now I’m back with a shining revelation about my online endeavors, and to share more valuable information.

The true catalyst of my absence was realizing a few things; after doing my “Success Quotient Analysis Questionnaire” from a great book for anyone in business that I re-read every year, Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude, and a little unexpected constructive criticism from a blog friend of mine, probably unexpected to her as well.

As I said, I had just completed my analysis, putting down the same answers as the four years prior; despite learning more of what it takes to achieve success, I never seem to get any closer to my goals. This frustrated me. I didn’t, and still don’t want to go another year watching other people make great money on the internet, while I only get the dribbles and drabs that seem to be left over.

At about the same time, I received a blog award from a good friend of mine, Queen Katherine, which gave me a great example of my progress in internet marketing over the past two years….


My Welfare2Wealth: This is a wonderful place to find info on tons of subjects. Kenya knows about all sorts of stuff - and she's sweet as can be too!

“…Tons of subjects”? “…All sorts of stuff”? NO ONE EVEN KNOWS THAT I AM AN INTERNET MARKETER!!! At least I claim to be. But don’t get me wrong Kat, I appreciate the award, more than you know, because it has given me the fire to do what I’ve been talking about for way too long. This year I must make a change!

I am seriously FED UP with sitting on the sidelines, watching other people do what I only dream of. If this is to be my path of becoming completely independent of welfare and debt-free; I have to start taking things seriously and take some definite action, and continue to do so until I see the results that I crave.

The direction of the blog is going to change slightly. For the benefit of the readers who have followed me thus far, I will be writing an e-book based on my post, “9 ways you can start earning online today for free”, to which all followers, both old and new will get a copy.

With the blog specifically, after posting about the blog award I received; I will be focusing more on my personal journey from “Welfare2Wealth” through network marketing. My hopes are my story and my achievements will inspire many others to take control of their lives, and experience some success of their own.
I’m tired of journaling the same results year after year. When November 2010 rolls around, I want to be journaling about my first taste of true success!!!