The Final Push for Prosperity

I've finally had it with the mundane life. I struggle just to attend school because of lack of communication in Public Assistance. I get no help from my childrens' father. Enough is enough! I must liberate myself from the mire and muck. I have spent enough time learning, and it is time for action!

In the internet marketing world, people speak of being "on fire to retire"; I have a similar mission. I want to liberate others and myself from the quicksand pit of public assistance. My new mission: Save 10 families in 10 months, starting with my own.

I have found an opportunity that is simple enough for anyone that is dedicated to success to create substantial monthly residual income. I actually have already built an residual income with it; my goal is to replace the income that I receive from public assistance in both cash and food stamps, thereby liberating myself from welfare. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity

I plan to do this by networking with people in my similar situation, to show them that it is possible to do this themselves. I will be a true sponsor, leading my members to success and prospering myself in the process.

I have been preaching for way too long that your circumstances do not affect your propensity for success. It is time I actually lived it. Now that I have all the pieces, it is time to help the masses with the information that I have.

Are you on fire to retire? Ready to change your present life into the one you've always dreamed about? Then make sure you are following this blog, and join me as one of the 10 in 10 months!